Friday, June 16, 2006

blast from the past

I haven't knit much this week, so there isn't really much to blog about. I did finish the second front on Bristow, but as it's just a mirror image of the other half of the front, it hardly merits a photos.

However, I did upload a bunch of old photos to Flickr. This included a lot of the in-progress photos of my Northwest Sunset vest, from Sweaters From Camp. Click here if you are interested in seeing the entire set of photos, which includes everything from the yarn to the finished product. I took photos fairly frequently while I was working on it, so it's a nicely documented project. Here's a little teaser:

NSFI June 26, 2005

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the slideshow, especially since I'm making the same vest. I haven't worked on it for so long though, I'm really trying to finish my FLAK. Can I ask where you got the beautiful buttons for your vest?

6/16/2006 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah ha -- and what a tease! pretty,pretty...

6/16/2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Those colors are absolutely stunning.

6/18/2006 5:11 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

From time to time I look at your Northwest Sunset Vest as a motivation to finish mine.

7/04/2006 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home