Friday, June 09, 2006

silvery texture

Blogger is back! (I hope.)

Bristow has a back! (I'm sure.)

Bristow back - done!


It also has a front. (Well, half of one.)

Bristow, left front, 6/9/06


Knitting this sweater has been almost completely smooth. The yarn is still great, and for the most part the pattern is very well written. I had an issue on the front, where there was some conflicting info. about a measurement at a certain point (which is surprising, given that the model sweater was knit in the same size), but I just matched things up with the back row-for-row, and it turned out just fine.

Pardon my shoddy pinning skills. I really need a blocking board, or at least a grid pattern to pin on. It's so hard to get things nice and square. They'll get a proper pinning when it's time to block.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh i love it!

6/09/2006 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bristow is GORGEOUS! Man, I saw that pattern when it was released and thought nothing of it. I saw yours, and immediately searched out the pattern link. I have to have one - definitely in a subtle color, not the original!
Hope it looks great on, too (and, you know, finished ;).

6/09/2006 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home