Wednesday, June 07, 2006

SFCKAL, weeks 16 and 17

Late in the day update this week, as Blogger was uncooperative when I tried this afternoon. Blah.
  • Becki's Crichton is (was?) blocking, and looks gorgeous! Did you choose buttons yet?

  • Terri had to frog her neck/armhole shaping on the Northwest Sunset vest, but is back on track now. Yay!

  • Sydney has frogged her shirt tail fair isle, as the hem thing wasn't working out well for her. Hope to see it back in production soon!

As for me, if you check out my post from Monday, you will see the faux-vest modeled shot. Vertical Stripes is back in the drawer until I can summon up the strength to begin the sleeves.

Tomorrow: Bristow milestone, and the end of plain stockinette. Whoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

Button-choosing will hopefully happen tomorrow. There are no button stores around here, and only one yarn store that carries buttons that aren't little kiddie ones, so I hope it works out!

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to do at least 2 more projects (Snow Sky and the Faroe vest) out of this book as soon as I can scrape together the money for yarn.

6/07/2006 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home