Thursday, October 20, 2011

look, ma, one hand!

Thank you for all the lovely comments about my lovely boy. He is sleeping in my arms right now, so I thought I'd go through my Flickr photos to find some things to put into a catch-up blog post. One handed typing, so please excuse any brevity in my writing. (Or perhaps that will come as a relief?)

I spun some golden deliciousness. 60/30/10 merino/bamboo/nylon, from Hello Yarn. I used to think that I didn't like bamboo blends, but when prepped well (as is all of Adrian's fiber), it turns out that I love it.
mmmmm
Handspun Golden Panda
Handspun Golden Panda


Little mittens that he never wore. Whoops. Too small now. (And he's become a hand sucker, anyway.)
Norwegian Newborn Mittens



Milk Infant Top
Milk Infant Top


BSJ from blanket leftovers:
Handspun BSJ
Handspun BSJ
Handspun BSJ

new baby things


Preview of what I'll share next post:
Pepita

Celestine Sox


I apologize for not giving full project details for everything in this post, but it's a bit overwhelming to try to do one handed. More information is available on my Ravelry projects page.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Your spinning and knitting are both stunning! That skein of handspun is very yummy indeed.

11/12/2011 3:20 AM  
Anonymous Knitting Patterns for Babies said...

Very good indeed! Thanks for sharing this post. There are many people searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post. I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us.

9/06/2012 4:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

En güzel Chat Odaları | Sohbet Odaları sitemize sizide bekleriz. Eğer Türk Chat yapmak istiyorsanız islami sohbet sitemize gelin. türk sohbet yada ihanet et tercih senin. En güzel islami chat sitesi sizlerle. Bütün Sitelerimiz Şunlardır; istanbul sohbet izmir sohbet adana sohbet ankara sohbet antalya sohbet hollanda sohbet almanya sohbet belçika sohbet afyon sohbet aydın sohbet artvin sohbet amasya sohbet ağrı sohbet bilecik sohbet balıkesir sohbet
Tabiki hepsi bu kadar değil diğer sitelerimizde şunlar;
mardin sohbet malatya sohbet konya sohbet
trabzon sohbet
konya sohbet
kayseri sohbet
seviyeli sohbet
bedava sohbet
sohbet

10/26/2015 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home