Tuesday, November 15, 2005

fast and dirty today

Short post today, as I'm pressed for time.

I finished a Retro Rib sock last night. Actually, this morning, as I didn't have the patience to graft the toe last night. (Grafting is not hard, but it's the kind of thing I find extremely difficult to undo and fix if I make a stupid mistake. Thus, no late night grafting for me.)



I'll post yarn info and all that other schmutz when I finish the rest of the pair.

I'm going to do some vest armhole band tonight. Keep your fingers crossed that the yarn I'm running short on will at least last both armholes, so I can say I finished that before the vest goes into deep hibernation while I wait to order more. Picture tomorrow if there's anything interesting to show. (How long does it take to pick up 160 stitches and then knit 8 rows of two color seed stitch? It can't take all that long, but that may just be the knitting gremlins talking.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Oooh, the yarn is so pretty! I'm knitting the same socks for a Xmas gifty.

11/15/2005 3:23 PM  
Blogger Tipper said...

I am stealing that sock and making it my own!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/2005 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home