Sweaters From Camp knitalong, week 8
- Jayne has a happy Snow Sky picture update.
- Becki had a problem with the shoulder instructions for Crichton, but figured things out eventually. (Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! You emailed that you figured it out before I could investigate and try to help.) Even better, she began a sleeve! Very nice work.
- Natalie has been working on her sweater while watching Buffy, and has a beautiful progress photo.
- Terri finished a second pattern repeat on the Northwest Sunset vest.
- Lola is working on her vest again, and talks about a modification she made for the armholes.
- Pat emailed to let me know that she's up to the armhole steeks on her Northwest Sunset vest, after some indecision and unhappiness with the sweater early on. Yay for progress!
Me? Vertical Stripes will be in hibernation for a long while, so definitely no updates on that this week, or this month. But I did finish knitting the second Mamluke sock. Photos to follow tomorrow, after they are dry, and after I weave in ends and close up a couple of little holes. But here's a teaser preview: