SFCKAL Week 7
- Jayne has a photo of her Snow Sky. It's looking great, though I suspect it might be a lot larger now, as that post just missed making last week's KAL update. She also posted about things she's learned recently.
- Becki is up to the neck shaping on her Crichton! I'm amazed at the speed of her progress.
- Tipper's Crichton is looking great, at one finished pattern repeat.
- Anne is continuing to make progress on her Shirt Tailed sweater. She also has photos of two arans she's working on. (I love the mod to the Spring Forward cardigan!)
- Terri just received a big gray (or is that grey? ;) of J&S yarn!
- Shirley is already up to the sleeves on her Traditional fair isle jumper! Love seeing those cut steeks. :-)
My KAL project is still in its drawer, having a break while I work on other projects. I'm starting to miss it a bit, so I know I'll be happy to work on it again when the time comes.
I am close to finishing the first Mamluke sock, and will try to post about it today or tomorrow. 27 rounds and grafting to go!