Thursday, April 05, 2007

diagonal

Autumn Color Cardigan - April 5, 2007


I don't have much to say today. I've been knitting. The sweater is slowly growing. All is well. The rooster flies at midnight.

There is an error in chart B, which is the chart I'm knitting now. It's a fairly obviously error if you compare the charts (charts B and D are the same, except with colors value reversed and stitches offset), or if you compare chart B to the photo. Of course, I needed Jessica to confirm that I wasn't just hallucinating. If you're knitting the sweater, let me know if you don't find the error, and I'll email you a scan of my corrected chart. I'm also going to let the folks at Schoolhouse Press know, so perhaps they can correct the chart in future printings or adjust the errata sheet for books that are already printed.


The hat pattern is coming soon. In fact, I hope that it will come tomorrow. I'll be selling it for a small fee, and am trying to figure out payloadz right now. The basic pattern is for a 16" hat, with tips for altering the pattern for up to a 22.5" circumference. But more on that when the prep work is all done.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

Love the colors. Bright, fun.

4/05/2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Elinor said...

Wow, that is so beautiful! How many balls of yarn do you carry at once? I bet the pattern is mesmerizing. I love watching a colorwork pattern take shape before your eyes!

4/05/2007 5:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

That sweater is breathtaking! I can't wait to see more of it!

4/05/2007 5:28 PM  
Blogger DeeAnn said...

That is one happy knit! Very cheerful colors. It's looking great Rebekkah!

4/05/2007 6:44 PM  
Blogger Kris B said...

I love the colors in your cardigan.

4/06/2007 8:38 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

The colors are just amazing! But to do this kind of colorwork, you have more patience than I, my friend!

4/06/2007 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I absolutely love those colors together.

4/06/2007 8:53 PM  
Blogger AnneB said...

Another winner on your needles. Color work is SO much fun and keeps you knitting way too long into the night to see what the next row will look like. Superior colors.

4/06/2007 10:04 PM  
Blogger Sabrina Hirsch said...

Your sweater is coming along amazingly! Wow!

4/07/2007 5:13 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Love those colors.

4/08/2007 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that hat pattern. What a clever idea. I am going to have to have that one.

You Autumn sweater is lovely. Look forward to seeing more progress pictures.

Have a great weekend.

4/13/2007 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home