Wednesday, April 26, 2006

SFCKAL Week 11; peek at the bag



I may be picking up my Vertical Stripes sweater again sometime soonish. I'd like to finish up Ingeborg first, but since I haven't yet blocked the pieces or contacted C. about sewing for the steeks, who knows when that will happen.

I did finish the "body" of the Komi bag. Here's a photo of it blocking:
Komi Bag - April 26, 2006


Next steps: 3 needle bindoff to close up the bottom (where the white yarn is), then figure out the border and handles at the top. I have plenty of yarn leftover, and will use the dark blue for the border and handles. Maybe I should have made the bag a little bigger, given how much yarn I have leftover. This was supposed to be stashbusting, in addition to a contest entry and just plain fun.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Komi bag looks wonderful -- will you be posting a pattern later?

4/26/2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger Lara 900 said...

the bag looks fabulous!

4/27/2006 9:46 AM  
Blogger Becki said...

Thanks!

4/27/2006 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home