Wednesday, November 23, 2005

chaos

Chaos:

NSFI - chaos


Not Quite Chaos:

NSFI - almost done


I'm not quite ready to soak and block, yet. I've finished the edging and woven in ends, but still have to fix some shoulder funkiness leftover from steeking. I would have done more last night, but compulsively refreshing a web page in the hope of seeing score updates takes up a surprising amount of time.

And I'll leave you with this. Latest search result that led to a hit here: adjusting swatch irony?

Happy Thanksgiving/late November/time of insanity!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Wow! It looks great. I love the colours in it and think they are really effective.

11/23/2005 10:04 AM  
Blogger Pumpkinmama said...

Lookin great!

11/23/2005 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had something more substantial to say than OMGWTF*drool*

But I don't. That came out beautifully; I love the colorway.

~schizospider

11/23/2005 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful. Those colors are awesome.

11/23/2005 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home