Wednesday, September 14, 2005

sleeve is sleeving

Things I learn from the Gilmore Girls: Lauren Graham looks great in a shrug. So few people do (in my opinion). But I guess Lauren Graham would probably look good in a burlap sack trimmed with fun fur, so maybe this is a moot point. (I don't think it was knit, but in general I love the choice of knit items worn on that show. There have been more than one that I've really wanted to make. I want to know who their wardrobe person is!)

And now for sleeveness. I'm into the boring stockinette section. Already doing the countdown - "only" 30 more rows until I start looking at length and/or start the sleeve cap, which is still stockinette and boring, but seems more interesting due to more frequent shaping and decreasing of row length. This isn't the most color accurate photo I took, but it's the one that shows the cables (and lovely rowing out) the best. Dunno why it looks so shiny. The yarn is not shiny in the least.



click to biggify


Oh, and sorry to all the people finding my blog by doing Google searches for arisaig knitalongs. I don't know if there is one yet, but if there is, I don't know about it yet. But *wave* anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I biggified and loved it. I just love those cables.

9/21/2005 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home