Friday, September 16, 2005

my feet have died and gone to sock heaven

My Sockapal-2-za socks arrived!

I remembered to check between the outside aluminum door and the inside real door today (about 5 hours after the mail came), and there was the padded envelope. I about had a heart attack from the excitement. (Socks people, socks!) I ripped open the package, and pulled the most gorgeous... wait, I'm not going to tell you. You know they're socks, but any guesses as to which? 'Cause believe it or not, they're a pair that was once linked in my weekly sock lust linkage. I'll give you the hint that it wasn't last week, but some time within the last month.

They fit absolutely perfectly. They're warm and gorgeous and hug my feet with their lushness. I'll post pictures and reveal which socks they are (and which lovely woman knit them for me) in a day or two or three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home