Tuesday, July 24, 2007

temporary ramblings of a knitter returned

I'm back, saw more bears than I knit inches of sock (I'll leave you guessing on the details of that one), only got lost in the woods once (at dusk), and am working on two massive projects -- editing/uploading photos, and reading Harry Potter.

If anyone is interested, the trip photos are being uploaded to my Flickr account, and will eventually all be found at this link. Right now there are only a few days up, with minimal descriptions, but I hope to have them all up by the end of the weekend. I'll delete this post when I have actual fiber content to share, but will re-post the link.

So, anything exciting happen in the fiber world while I was gone? The birth of Alice Starmore and Franklin Habit's love child? (See, I can post things like this because I will be deleting this placeholder post. Oh the freedom!) Fill me in, folks! I still have hundreds of bloglines posts to go through, and I have to admit, the process has been going something like this:

"Hmm, no photos. No time to read text. Next!"
"Damn, all photos! That's going to take forever to load while I'm trying to download 200 podcasts and upload photos to flickr. Next!"

So if you finished knitting something absolutely amazing, or wrote a blog post that will have me peeing my pants with laughter, shamelessly link to it in the comments. I know I'll miss stuff. You guys posted way too much while I was gone. The nerve.

Back to knitting next week. Hopefully with the (free) scroll lace sock pattern.

2 Comments:

Blogger pamela wynne said...

Welcome back! Can't wait for the lace pattern. :)

7/27/2007 2:54 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

It wasn't Alice and Franklin it was Debbie Bliss and.....silly.

Glad you had a good time! Wait. You did have a good time what with getting lost in the woods - at dusk? Bad timing. I always want to see bears. I never do.

7/29/2007 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home