Wednesday, March 22, 2006

SFCKAL Week 6; a very pretty toe

  • Becki has made excellent progress on Crichton. She's already up to the armhole steeks!

  • Morgan reports that she's cast on for her sweater.

  • TJ is a couple of pattern repeats in on her vertical stripes cardigan, complete with polymer chains!


  • Me? If you look at my entries from last week, you'll see that I finished the fourth pattern repeat on my Vertical Stripes pullover, and am temporarily setting it aside to work on other things.

    Other things include finishing up Ingeborg, and working on lots of socks. In fact, I finished a sock last night. But since it's just a single sock, I'll only give you a peek:

    Koigu Go With The Flow sock 1 - March 22
    I have to say, I'm pretty proud of this photo.


    Thanks to some help from Sydney and Wendy, I think I'm finally prepared to start working the neck steeks on my Ingeborg. I'm a lot closer than I realized, since I remembered that I'm going to want to block the sweater for length as well as width. I asked both Sydney and Wendy a bunch of questions, then promptly figured out most of the answers on my own. Murphy's law, I suppose, as I'd probably still be puzzling over a bunch of those things if I hadn't taken the time to write out the emails and sleep on the issues. Life is again crazy (and mostly in very icky ways) right now, so it's hard to predict when I'll have that done. Crazy, icky life might just mean that I spend more time working on soothing knitting projects. It might also mean that I can't concentrate on stuff as well. I'm taking it day by day. But I'll show you the finished (well, except for blocking and steeking...) Ingeborg body when she's ready.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becki said...

Thanks. :) I'm going through a pretty icky stage right now too, and this sweater is becoming my version of a worry doll. I hope everything picks up soon with you. Looking forward to seeing Ingeborg! (I have extreme sweater jealousy with that one.)

3/22/2006 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home