Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's like running a marathon!

Well, the good knitting news is that sewing sleeves onto a drop shoulder sweater is easy as pie. it went very smoothly, and looks damn fine, if I'm allowed to make that judgment.

The bad knitting news is that seaming is just plain draining. There's something about it that just tires me out, even when it's going smoothly. It must be the intense concentration required. I was completely beat after attaching both sleeves, so I guess I'm leaving the rest (seaming up both sleeves, seaming up both sides of the body, weaving in ends, and other little tweaks) until this weekend. No finished sweater to await A. when he gets home tomorrow, but I suppose we'll both live. He wasn't expecting it, anyway, so the disappointment will only be my own.

Time for bed. I'll get pictures up as soon as I can. The camera and its owner return tomorrow! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home